Feb 7, 2020
Stacey Lievens is the epitome of a serial entrepreneur. As a teenager, she worked as a model for a while. Although she loved it, Stacey realized that life on the other side of the lens is far more interesting. Eventually, she fell in love with photography. With the influence of her entrepreneurial parents, she started her own photography business and studio at the age of 23. She achieved the highest degree of Master Craftsman Photographer from the Professional Photographers of America.
Stacey and Dan are the co-founders of The Proof, akin to Ted Talk where ideas are worth sharing. The Proof is an opportunity for entrepreneurs and aspiring thought leaders to really clarify and communicate their message. It is a journey of discovery about your purpose and the 'why' behind the what. As a couplepreneur, they spent the past 2 decades helping online influencers create a dynamic personal brand so they can be seen, heard, and recognized.
In this episode, Stacey shares their 5-year goals and visions for The Proof, the secret to the Proof Talk Formula, and how can it be used to help business owners.
- The reason Stacey find photography a great hobby
- How Stacey started her own business
- Discover the biggest challenge that she’s ever faced in growing their business
- Stacey’s bootstrapping success story
- How to establish a 5-year goal for your business
- Stacey’s life-changing lessons of moving to a new country
- Stacey’s practical tips on how to run a successful business with your spouse
Connect with Stacey
Website - www.witnesstheproof.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/stacegreenlievens
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/staceyglievens/
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/staceylievens