May 8, 2020
Michelle Lynne, a highly creative interior design professional. She is the owner of ML Interiors Group and the founder of Designed for the Creative Mind, a company that teaches interior designers how to run their business instead of their business running them.
She shares valuable insights on growing a strong team, and putting your business on autopilot. No matter where you are in your business, Michelles tips will help you take the next steps to profitability and freedom.
- How did Michelle got started in the design career
- How to run a business with systems and processes that works even if the business owner is not around
- Systems and processes is like a roadmap
- Reframing our money mindset and creating value to the business you offer
- What is stepping back from your skills to assume a leader's role?
- Growing a team is an investment, setting expectations and communication are the key
- The most rewarding role of being a leader
- Tips on how to create systems and processes that will work for any industry
- Courses and Resources offered at designedforthecreativemind.com
- How to communicate boundaries with your clients?
CONNECT WITH MICHELLE LYNNE
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Emi-Kirschner-CHHC-216673468399843/
Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/tribeofleaders
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/emi.kirschner/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/emikirschner
Want more leads? Get your FREE copy of 7 Surefire Ways to Generate Leads.. Even in Challenging Times