Apr 10, 2020
Today's guest is Sonia Ferrell. She is an Industrial Engineer by profession, who for 18 years had a corporate career in Industrial and Systems Engineering until she transitioned to follow her calling as an entrepreneur, a Leadership Trainer, and a Values Coach.
Sonia is passionate about delivering innovative programs that improve team efficiency, service quality, and overall company growth. In this episode, we talked about identifying core values and accepting feedback as key factors to success.
- The big shift from the corporate career to a business owner
- What made her decide to become an entrepreneur?
- How is it working with clients to fulfill their goals and dreams?
- Identifying the gaps that need to be bridged in order to develop confidence
- What method does Sonia use to identify a person's values?
- How leadership taught her to accept feedback and not take it personally?
- When people start being accountable and responsible for their actions, what happens?
- Getting feedback to affect people's habits
- Habits for Success, a free online event hosted by Sonia Ferrell, where successful influencers including Emi Kirschner will share their strategies and practices.
- Overcoming the fear of the unknown by being part of a community
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Habit Tracking system - https://livinginspiredleadership.com/freegift
CONNECT WITH SONIA FERRELL
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/emikirschner/
Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/tribeofleaders
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/emi.kirschner/