Jan 31, 2020
Dani Hughes is the Founding Partner of Divine Asset Management, and has over 26 years’ experience on Wall Street as a trader, investment banker, and thought leader. Independence, trust, and transparency are the keys to Divine’s success. In 2015 Divine was named Women-Owned Brokerage of the Year by Traders Magazine. Dani is a frequent guest on financial media including CNBC, FOX News, and Yahoo. Dani holds her Series 7, 63, 55, 24, 53, 65, 79 and 99 securities licenses. Valerie Sanchez is a Partner and Co-founder of Divine Asset Management and has 28 years' experience in the financial industry. Valerie is Co-Creator of Divine WealthWise, Divine’s empowerment & financial education program. Valerie is focused on creating a safe and transparent place where individuals can share their financial concerns, gain guidance to manifest their financial goals and build their Empires through financial planning and asset management. Valerie holds her Series 7, 63, 55, 66, Life, Accident & Health Insurance licenses.
These two, together in this episode brings to light how women fare from the standpoint of finance and investing. The power duo, in building their business understands the needs and the dynamics of being a woman. Their mission is to empower women to be financially knowledgeable and help them achieve their definition of financial freedom.
*Divine Asset Management is a division of Empire Asset Management
- How ‘Divine Asset Management Company’ came about
- A good mix of spirituality and business
- How women fare in finance and investing
- Alignment of women's investing mindset to core values and
- What is "empire building" and how do they help women clients build empires
- Working with wealthy women, as well as, women on their way to wealth
- Biggest challenge from a leadership standpoint
- Number of ways clients can work with Valerie and Dani
Connect With Valerie and Dani